07 February 2009

For all those who have been asking!

Soo... it's been a while! :) And a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. Actually, that's one of the reasons I haven't posted--it's been so chaotic that whenever I had time to slow down, I didn't have energy to write.

In fact, the last time I blogged was right before we moved into our new house in June 07. Mom made a trip over to help us settle in, and work started to get really busy. I even had to make two trips to our office in the Czech Republic while she was here. Then a third trip the week after she left. Seems like it just never slowed down after that!

But now I'm finally getting some routine back in my life, and I'm in the mood to catch up with you and share all that has happened! So the next few posts will some of those big events. Enjoy!

No comments: