
In fact, he's probably been wondering himself what happened to his life since it's been kinda non-existent...turns out he's been spending all his waking hours in the lab at school working on his project to end all projects.You'll have to ask him the details, but from what I understand, it's a pretty fancy robot complete with a webcam and sound system!

Toni's also been swamped with work, spending all her free time applying to med schools. Matt and Toni are both graduating this month from Harding University (my alma mater! ; )
~
Infamous Harding Swing
Three swings and a ...
~



2 comments:
Hey Sweetie Pie! Great note on Matt and Toni! That's the first I've seen of Matt's robot. Ain't it perdi? He is going to have an exhibition for everyone who comes to graduation. Maybe we can make a video and shoot it your way.
Luv ya bunches,
Marmee XO
how great! Tell that boy I said hello next time you talk with him!
Post a Comment