16 April 2006

Whew!

Yea! I'm DONE with exams FOREVER! (at least, for now!) I feel so good. I'm not even sure how well I did (hopefully good enough to pass...!) But it doesn't matter, because I made it through the week--6 exams and a presentation--and I'm still alive!
Sleeping in has never felt better! Or starting a new book and not feeling guilty about it! lol. If you can't tell, I'm really enjoying my Easter weekend! =)
Friday and Saturday, Dennis and I were busying helping out with the youth weekend in Antwerp. I normally spend time with the older teen girls, but they were not here this weekend. It was a good thing, too, because it forced me to practice my Dutch and get to know the younger girls. (The older kids are better with English.) I felt like I bonded with a few of the girls and guys, and they all seemed really responsive to the bible studies. So overall, it was a great weekend. Then Saturday night, Dennis and I drove up to spend some time with his parents--something I haven't had time to do in a long time! It's always nice to get to see them and relax at their place. I am truly bless to have TWO sets of christian parents who love me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I wasn't there!!

love ya,
Nadine