
Meet Lucy!
...Mom and Dad's newest four-legged friend. They adopted Lucy last fall, after losing our old friend, Belle.
Lucy is about 7 years old, and is very much a lady! She's full of affection and makes the funniest faces! (See her "smile" below!) She's also full of quirky behavior--she's especially scared of loud noises like sneezes or unexpected sounds, like when she steps backwards onto a plastic sack.
She's a lot of fun, though! I'm glad Mom and Dad found such a good dog!
"Family Photo, Christmas 2005"

Lucy's "Smile"


2 comments:
what, belle died? :( I'm seriously sad.
However, I'm glad they have a new baby.
Yeah, I really miss Belle too. She was the best dog ever! But she drank some coolant (spellin?) and it started shutting her system down. There was nothing the vet could do to save her. So they put her to sleep the day after Matt and Toni got back from their honeymoon. Poor Matt!
Post a Comment