Well that big day has come and past! Yeah, last friday was an eventful day for me! Dennis took me shopping that morning (yeah, really!) for a new outfit for graduation. Then during the graduation ceremony, i found out that I graduated with distinction! (that was a shocker!) Afterwards on the way out, I was checking my phone to see if Holly has called, and what I found instead was a message from my agent (that sounds important, huh?!) saying that Johnson Controls was offering me a job!! What a way to start the weekend!!

Me listening to the good news about my job!
Then, to top off the evening, Holly and Luk had prepared us a grilled feast at their new place! It was so great to share that exciting day with friends and family!
Me & Ans celebrating
Holly and Gideon; & The guys playing with fire :)
Now, though, I feel like a anxious teenage girl sitting by the phone waiting for THE Call! Only, it's not a boy I'm waiting around on this time, it a company offering me a job! lol I still haven't gotten the details about when they want me to start and how much their willing to pay me. Bible camp starts this weekend, and I don't even know if I can go yet! According to the lady at the head hunting agency, I am supposed to hear something by today at the latest, so I'm anxiously waiting... and waiting...



4 comments:
congrats Amanda! It's great to hear that you've got a job offer. I hope it goes well & that you enjoy your work.
-Jessica
You look SOOOO GREAT!
(p.s. I left a couple comments like a month ago or something but it doesn't appear like they've shown up...sorry...don't remember what they were about either, just thought i'd let you know i have been checking...)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Miss you like crazy!
I seriously do have the most beautiful friends... I'm a lucky gal.
I love your blog! I love your new house - and i am so proud of you guys. It was great to get to cam with you for a few minutes today. I am going to pass on your website to a few others - i am interested especially regarding the feedback you have had on the issue of homosexuality. I love what you wrote! Thank you for bringing that up!
May God bless you as you get ready and move - when will you actually be moving?
Post a Comment